1. What Approvals and Affliations does SEA have?
SEA is approved by the Council of Architecture and is affiliated with the University of Mumbai and the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). SEA undertakes admissions through centralised admission process. The procedure and schedules for the admission process are as mentioned by the Statutory Authority.
2. What is the Eligibility Criteria for admission at SEA?
SEA shall admit only such candidates who qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA),JEE or any aptitude test in Architecture, drawn on the pattern prescribed in these standards, conducted by a competent authority in the country. Further, it shall follow the eligibility criteria and Admission Norms prescribed by Council of Architecture. Visit their website www.coa.gov.in
3. What is the selection process for enrollment at SEA?
Candidates will have to clear NATA/JEE as per COA norms. All admissions to SEA are through the CAP rounds conducted by the statutory authority. For a comprehensive overview, visit COA website page by clicking here.
4. What is the cut off percentage for your college?
Range of admissions change based on ongoing enrollments and cancellations over the different rounds of selections every year, and therefore the cut off percentage can not be ascertained.
5. What is the intake capacity of SEA?
SEA has an intake to 40 students per class. All seats are allocated by the CAP.
6. Does SEA have management seats?
No. All 40 seats are allocated to candidates only through the CAP rounds. SEA has surrendered all its seats to the Government and hence will follow a centralised process.
7. What are the annual fees?
The fee structure for SEA is as mentioned below:
8. Are there any Scholarships?
SEA makes all efforts to provide need-based support to deserving students from the second year onwards. Students requiring this should approach the administration to fill in necessary details.
9. Is there any hostel facility for outstation students?
At present, SEA does not provide any hostel facilities for students outside Mumbai. However, students are welcome to explore a range of paying guest options in close vicinity of the school.
10. What are the school timings?
Regular lectures and course work is conducted between 8 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. The administration office is open from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday. The studios are however open to students 24X7 with prior permission after 11 pm.
11. Which more links can provide me with additional information?
To know more about the school, student life and work at the school, visit:
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SEAborivali/
- Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/sea_edu/
- SEA Archives blog: https://seaarchives.wordpress.com/
- Comprehensive brochure: Click here
12. I have another question not listed above, how do I ask?
For any other queries, email at email@example.com
List of Abbreviations
SEA : School of Environment & Architecture
DTE : Directorate of Technical Education
COA : Council of Architecture
NATA : National Aptitude Test for Architecture
CAP : Centralized Admission Process